When i bought these from tesco they where on offer for half price i may have squealed with joy!! i do love a bargain.
I have tried endless curling tools some wouldn't curl my hair at all, others would be too tight of a curl or just drop out straight away..Annoying! So i had high hopes for these.
Let me tell you guys they are so worth the hype around them, they are AMAZING!
All i do is ...
- Brush my hair so its tangle free
- Plug in the hot rollers to wait for them to heat up (There is a little light up bar indicator on the front of the case that shows when its heated and ready to use)
- Section my hair and roll up my hair in the roller and clip it to the top of my head
- Maybe spray some hairspray in for extra hold
- Do my makeup and get ready while they work their magic for an hour or so
In the set you get
- 10 large rollers
- 10 medium rollers
- 20 Clips
- The Case (obviously ha)
- An instruction and care manual
- A style guide
|The Lare and Medium rollers with clips|
|The clips and the metal plates|
All presented in a very sexy looking shiny purple box! it just looks like luxury to be frank.
I manage to use all of the rollers in my hair as its quite long and thick, i use the large rollers for the top of my head to give the volume and the medium ones towards the bottom.
Why are these so good?
- The rollers are coated in a velvet like material so that the hair grips better to it
- They have metal plates through the centre of the roller to distribute the heat
- The clips have metal plates inside too so that it circulates the heat through the curl to give a better hold and shine
- They are not too heavy or uncomfortable when you wear them
- So easy to use, they take me about 5-10 mins to put in
When I'm ready i just take them out and spray in some more hairspray then gently brush through the curls with my tangle teezer, just to make them look a little less "done" then I'm good to go.
I just love how easy this is, and now i can get those lovely bouncy curls without so much effort.
Here are some after pics just so you get an idea...cringe!
Have you tried Enrapture hair tools?
Thanks For Reading