I was just sorting through a few of my nail polishes and i found a group of colours that i thought would work perfectly together.
So i thought i would get a bit creative with my nails for a change and use these lovely colours together, i have seen a few people have nails with different patterns and pictures on so i thought i would give it a whirl but with my own twist to make it a bit more individual.
Here's What I Did
And Here Are the Polishes I Used
|L-R ..Andrea Fullerton-Stripe and Sparkle, Gosh-Lavender Love, Barry M-Mint Green, Barry M-Strawberry ice cream, OPI-Do You Lilac It? , and a white polish that was in a manicure set (no brand)|
- Firstly i Painted on a base coat (not pictured) i then painted on the OPI polish in Do You Lilac It?,
- Once that was dry i did my patterns buy using a old lip brush ( as i don't own any nail art tools) i found it works just as well, for the patterns i used Gosh-Lavender Love for the horizontal stripes ( middle finger)
- I then used Barry M's Mint green to polka dot my index finger and pinky finger, then Barry M's Strawberry ice cream to do the vertical stripes on my thumb
I then decided to add a little cute panda as an accent nail for a twist, i did this by
- painting a white oval then using the Andrea Fullerton's Stripe and Sparkle i used the thin brush to do 2 circles for the ears, same for the eyes then a small dot for the nose and painted in the mouth,
- i then put a dot of white in the centre of each eye followed with a smaller dot of black again in the centre of that
Let me know what you think, If you feel like giving this a go id love to see it, what do you think of nail art? Have you tryed it?
And id love to know if anyone would like a review of any of the above nail polishes
Thanks for reading